In as little as 30 seconds, tiny pulses of laser light (a quadrillionth of a second each) form a layer of microscopic bubbles just beneath the surface of your eye that will create the corneal flap.
* The layer size and shape are determined by your doctor and are computer controlled providing maximum precision.
* Because it was created by a laser, this corneal flap is uniquely able to “lock” back in place after the procedure, allowing for rapid healing.
Bladeless BENEFITS OF BLADELESS LASIK
* More than 1 Million: The number of worldwide blade-free, all laser LASIK procedures.
* Studies confirm the incidence of dry eye symptoms may be reduced.
* Results of studies done by IntraLase® show that those who were previously dismissed as non candidates due to thin corneas may benefit from Bladeless LASIK.
* Using a laser provides rapid visual recovery.
* Clinical studies show Bladeless LASIK using IntraLase® take more patients to 20/20 vision and beyond.
* Patients report better quality of vision overall, including the ability to see well in low light, at dusk, or at night.
* Patients (expressing a preference) who had their corneal flaps created using a blade on one eye and the Bladeless LASIK with IntraLase® on the other preferred the Bladeless LASIK 3-to-1.
* Doctors have traditionally used a microkeratome, a hand-held blade, to create the corneal flap needed to perform the LASIK laser vision correction treatment.
* With the development of the IntraLase® laser, the procedure is now 100% blade-free by using the precision of a laser for the entire process.
* Bladeless LASIK from TLC uses the most advanced technology for LASIK eye surgery and the IntraLase® laser.
* Bladeless LASIK technology gives your doctor the highest degree of surgical control for more effective procedures.
* TLC’s 100% all laser LASIK eye correction allows doctors the to customize each procedure with the precision of a laser.
* And because of this recent Bladeless LASIK technology even more people, including those with thin corneas, may now be candidates for Bladeless LASIK eye surgery.
All parts of the procedure are customized
Custom diagnosis before the procedure.
Custom flap created with Bladeless LASIK.
Custom treatment to complete the procedure.
A comprehensive consultation will determine what is the best treatment for you.